- Google Hummingbird: Are Keywords Dead?Posted 2 months ago
- Google Glass And Pay-Per-Gaze AdvertisingPosted 3 months ago
- WikiLeaks: Can You Handle The Truth?Posted 5 months ago
- Apple and Pandora after iRadioPosted 6 months ago
- Is Apple e-book trial beginning of the end?Posted 6 months ago
- Watch Full Horror Movies on YouTubePosted 7 months ago
- Who is behind WordPress and Associated Press Hacks?Posted 8 months ago
- Google Fiber Is ComingPosted 8 months ago
- Bye Bye Google Affiliate NetworkPosted 8 months ago
- Jenna Marbles, A Billion Clicks LadyPosted 8 months ago
So you finally made the tough decision to start a home-based business. Good for you! You’re going to change your life for the better, and if you do it correctly, you’ll be able to quit your ‘day job’ in a matter of months. However, there are literally thousands of work-at-home programs available so it can be difficult to decide which one to join. This KitsyLane.com review will give you a good idea of the business opportunity so you can make an informed decision.
KitsyLane offers a free opportunity for anyone to own their very own stylish online jewelry boutique. The network was launched in the summer of 2012 and the administrators have made it incredibly easy for people to join and begin earning money online from jewelry sales. You can choose which products to feature in your store so you’re in complete control of your business.
When anyone shops at your store, you earn a commission of up to 25% on all their purchases. You also make money by referring others to open their own boutiques, and you’ll earn 15% of their commissions. Here’s an example of how quickly things add up:
- 5 orders per week = $3,500 a year
- 5 orders per day = $25,000 a year
- 20 orders per day = $100,000 a year
The company provides customizable features and marketing tools to help you get the word out about your new jewelry boutique. Since it’s a home-based online business, you decide how many hours you work on a daily or weekly basis. Of course, the more you work the greater your chances of making sales. With KitsyLane you can perform the following marketing tasks with the click of a button:
- Invite friends to view your store
- Create coupons to send to your list
- Customize your online boutique
- Create special ‘flash sales’ once a week
- Recommend specific products to your customers
- Customize email marketing messages
The jewelry featured on the KitsyLane network is created by up-and-coming jewelry designers. Most of the prices are set at 60% off retail so it’s easier for you to make sales. Once your boutique is created and you start sending traffic to your store, KitsyLane handles the rest of the marketing process.
The company has set up an automatic email promotions system that sends email messages to everyone on your list. You can also create customized emails to send to specific members of your list which allows to you really target certain people. For example, if someone on your list enjoys purchasing necklaces, you can create a special email with a coupon and send it only to that person. And you can use the email marketing system to recommend products to your customers.
As with all work-at-home opportunities, you really have to work to make money. KitsyLane is not a set-it-and-forget type of network. You have to go out into the Internet world to attract web traffic to your store. The good thing is once you get people on your email list, it’ll be easier to make sales.
You can attract new customers via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. KitsyLane provides all the social media share buttons that make it easy for people to share the content in your boutique with their friends. Most of the successful sellers on KitsyLane use Facebook and Pinterest to drive traffic.
You can be up and running in a matter of minutes, and if you have a lot of friends on Facebook, you could literally make your first sale minutes after joining the network.